How To Book A Session!
Learn Tantra Through Sensual Massage! FBSM in Nashville, Washington DC, Tampa and Philadelphia.
Step 1: Please FIRST read my
Services & Pricing Info
Step 2: Text, Call, or Fill out the Booking Form (and follow up with a text, as I check texts more often than email). Please:
1. Use Manners...a big turn on for me!
2. Use Your Full Name (Otherwise it gets confusing!) And, please tell me something about yourself so I can begin to get to know you.
3. Please indicate in which city you'd like to see me.
4. Please text me a photo of your ID to get the screening process underway. If you'd like to also send a LinkedIn or other work verification, that is a lovely addition.
5. Lastly, I'm now asking for a deposit to book. ($50 in Nashville and $100 in Washington DC, Philly where my costs are higher & my trip durations are shorter)
Last minute cancellations really make work trips hard on me, so I appreciate your understanding!
You can pay this a few ways:
2. You can Venmo me if you add 15% (text me for the QR code)
3. But my FAVORITE is flight credits on Southwest (love the flexibility they offer, as I'm typically a spontaneous traveler!).
Just enter my email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and send me a screenshot of the completed purchase, or forward me the email you receive from them. They say it can take 12 hrs to receive, but it usually comes in about 10 mins. But just in case, it might not be the best for same-day bookings.
THANK YOU!!! I'm so excited to hear from you!!
Where To Find Me!
FBSM & Tantric Sensual Massage in Nashville!
I frequently visit Philadelphia, Washington DC & Northern California (Bay Area) as well.
I'm a low-volume provider, and, I only see clients who are extremely respectful, kind, and sincere! I am genuine, open-hearted, and I consider our time together to be a sacred honoring of the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine. I have a deep reverence for my femininity, as well as for your sacred masculine energy.
I do hope you'll contact me right away to begin our delicious journey!